Erythritol is a sugar alcohol (also referred to as polyol), which has been approved to use as a food additive in the United States along with the rest of the world. The primary sources of Erythritol are some fruits as well as fermented foods. Moreover, it also occurs naturally in soy sauce, grapes, sake, wine, pears and watermelons. It’s also considered as a natural sugar substitute. Its sweetness is 60% to 70% in comparison to their natural counterpart. Moreover, it is almost non-caloric, does not affect blood sugar, does not cause tooth decay and is partially absorbed by the body, excreted in feces and urine. One of its main advantages is that it is less likely to cause gastric side effects than other sugar alcohols due to its unique digestion pathway.
Erythritol is primarily used in bakes goods, chewing gum and beverages. It has also been found to exist in a natural way in human tissues and body fluids. It has been observed in various surveys and studies that it’s safe for consumption as a sugar alternative, even when consumed on a daily basis and in high amounts. It is believed that the sweet taste is a natural part of human diet while body ecology doesn’t recommend any sweetener in high amounts. To buy Erythritol sweetener, it’s recommended to know the detailed information about them, which are as follows:
* It is non-glycemic, does not raise diabetes. Moreover, it’s also considered suitable for the people with diabetes as it doesn’t raise plasma glucose or insulin levels.
* It is non-caloric, which is considered as one of the main features. It has zero calorie while most of sugar alcohols are low calorie.
* It acts as antioxidant and responsible for the aging process as it helps to fight free radicals. It is easily absorbed and not metabolized in human body in comparison to other sugar alcohols.
* It is made by fermenting the natural sugar found in corn.
* It has been observed by various researches that Erythritol does not have carcinogenic properties. So, it is non-carcinogenic.
* It is also one of the easiest sugar alcohols to digest, which has been observed by various studies and researches.
* It has heat stability up to 160oC.
If you want to any additional information about natural alternatives including many others along with Erythritol, go through online resources. There are numerous websites available over the Internet, where you can read various articles and get the detailed information according to your specific needs and requirements. This will help you to choose one of the best natural sugar alternatives easily & conveniently.
Looking for Xylitol products online? buy erythritol
Natural Sweeteners sells one of the best natural & organic sweeteners at affordable prices according to customers’ specific needs & requirements. natural sugar alternative
Related Natural Articles